I woke up really early on the first day of my walk.  I needed to be at the start by 9:30am and I was really excited, ITV came to film me at the start,  I was a little bit worried because 66 miles in 6 days is the same a 2 and a half marathons but I know that people who get sick from cancer suffer more.
On day one I walked with 20 people and we had fun.  Lots of people stopped me to say they saw me on the TV and to give me money for my charity.  On day two I stopped at Guys Hospital to give the nurses in the cancer day care unit flowers for looking after my Nanny.
On day 3 I started to hurt and I knew I had to be at Wembley by 2pm to meet Sir Trevor Brooking so I could not stop.  It was a really hard day and the people that walked with me helped to keep me walking and made me smile.  On day 5 I walked over 11 bridges in London and it was really cold and snowing but Bobby Moore’s cousin Lloyd came to walk with me for a little while and it was great.  Lots of the walkers were very tired and some of them were very sore but we kept going I think this was the hardest day.
On day 6 I met people at Wapping Station and there were lots of people and my flowers were there too.  My friends came from Italy to walk with me and I asked people to take it in turns to carry the flowers.  The last day is always very special.
I was very tired but the people who walked with me kept telling me I can do it.  I was getting lots of messages on Facebook and Twitter too and my total was going up and up.  It was really nice to turn around the corner and see lots of people waiting for me at the finish and all the Pearly Kings and Queens too.  The band was playing.  A little boy in a wheelchair came to join my walk.  I promised that when I got just before the statue I would stop for him so he could get out of his wheelchair and walk a bit with me.  He walked 50 steps and he raised £600, there were some very nice people walking with me.
I read out all of the names on my walk t-shirt and laid flowers and the statue for the people who died from cancer and the people trying to get better.  It is always sad when my walk finishes because I miss the people I walk with and the fun but I know I will see them again next year.